Apparently, I have been given a Versatile Blogger Award by Chris Brundage. There are three responses I am to make after receiving a VBA: 1) Thank the giver of the award and link to them. 2) Tell readers seven things about yourself. 3) Confer this prestigious award upon someone else.
So, 1) Thank you, Chris!
2) Seven things about me:
- I am an identical twin and I have twin 10 year-olds.
- When I was a kid, I would smear gobs of honey onto a slab of marble cheese for a snack. I still do this sometimes.
- I started dating my wonderful wife Naomi when I was 16 and she was 15.
- I get earaches in the wind, and I now live in one of the windiest parts of Canada.
- We haven’t had any TV channels in our house for almost a year. This may change once hockey season starts.
- I hate my big hands.
- I once fell into an open pit full of pig manure on our farm. Up to my armpits in @#$%. Really.
3) I confer a Versatile Blogger Award on David Warkentin at Considerations.